Saturday, November 30, 2013

7 months old - Rocco

Our baby boy Rocco is 7 months today!!  



About me...
19 lbs
Almost 30"
Says mama (only when he is upset)

Screamed bloody murder when he saw a cat for the first time
Also not sure of any animal that is not white like his dogs

Mastered the fake cry

Loves...
 Drinking water out of an adult glass - like screams he is so excited! 

To play airplane with his Lolo, jumping in his jumper, 
anything outdoors, playing with his daddy

Food!  Oatmeal, Bananas, Oranges, Prunes, 
Carrots, Squash, Mix Veggies, Noodles, Ice Cream, 
Everything but GREEN BEANS!

Here is one of his happy scream faces!



My little Gerber baby :)



Loves showing off his two teeth



7 month old birthday suit. I just had to. I'm sorry.



 Goodness I love this little boy




My inquisitive bub




Happy 7 months baby!  We love you.




xoxo - Christy


No comments:

Post a Comment