Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall 2013 Travels

We took a lovely drive leaving our home in Delaware to Massachusetts, New Hampshire, Vermont, and New York.  The best thing about our road trips, NOTHING is planned! We just sort of knew where we wanted to go and only booked one night in Massachusetts for the first nights stay.  After that it is all up in the air! And that for me is the beauty of it all.  

Here are a few of my favorite pictures from the trip.



 Rocco was mesmerized by the fall leaves.



One of my favorites of the two of us.  White Mountains of New Hampshire.



Love my little family.  Even when my husband poses like his hand has been eaten by a bear. 




And this one just because I loved Burlington, Vermont so much!



Can not wait to go back up north! It's so beautiful and just refreshing up there!



xoxo - Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment