Monday, November 11, 2013

Fall Family Mini-Session, Delaware - Shaun, Holly, & Alex

So happy to post this lovely couples photos on the blog.  I graduated with Holly in High School and thanks to the wonderful world of Facebook, we have been able to keep tabs on each others lives.  You know, facestalking...  ;)

I noticed how extra happy Holly has been since meeting the wonderful Shaun.  She even said to me that just when she had given up, there came along Shaun into her life.  So sweet. 

I also had the pleasure of photographing Shaun's beautiful daughter, Alex during this session, for some pretty amazing Daddy & Daughter shots as well.  




The happy and adorable couple.
The sun was shining through the trees at just the right moment.  So gorgeous.





Here is Shaun's pride and joy, Alex. 




Just so sweet.




 Happy Genes?  I say it is so!!  
Loved Holly's flats!




Another one with that gorgeous sun peeking through the trees.




The beautiful essential fall family photo.
Sorry Shaun but I love the blanket.  ;)





Love the smile on his face.  



Holly, thank you for sharing Shaun and his beautiful daughter with me.  So happy we were little adventurers in the woods for the evening.  I had a great time and you even witnessed me being the spaz that I can be. ;)



xoxo - Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment