Monday, November 18, 2013

Delaware Christmas Tree Farm - The Fausey Family

I am so in love with my JOB.  I just am so happy I get to capture these moments with and for people. I work hard at it too. And I am proud to do so.  

I was so excited when Alexa contacted me about photographing her family, as I knew they were a handsome one at that. We honestly could not have had a more beautiful day in November.  Here are a few favorites of many from their session on the tree farm. 



I swoon over their gorgeousness. 





 My favorite in between moment.  I feel like I was a spy.  
Just love seeing Bob & Alexa laughing at one another.  



 They found their tree.  :)





Here is the adorable Preston making his appearance in the family photo.








Alexa's handsome boys, Ryan & Grant.






Handsome guy, Grant. 








Happy Genes right there!






Alexa's stud, Ryan






Brotherly love, right boys? ;)






Laughter is beautiful. For real.  




Alexa, seriously, thank you for sharing your family with me for the day.  It was a beautiful day for a beautiful family photo session.  Enjoy.


xoxo - Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment