Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Delaware Engagement - Bob & Rebecca

All I can say about these photos is that they made my job so easy by being so happy in love and a gorgeous couple to boot! 
I'm so excited for the both of them. 


Love the way he looks at her.



I LOVE this so much!  
And being that Rebecca made it, makes it just that much more special.  




Those eyes.  I DIE.



 Just had to show off that sparkler of hers again. Good Job Bob! ;)




Love love love the way he makes her laugh.  It's beyond adorable.





 You two are just a GORGEOUS couple. For real. 



I'm melting.  Give me some marshmallows already and
let's sing love songs around the campfire. 



Ok, I have to leave this with another one of him making her laugh.  <3

  


I seriously wish you two absolute happiness and love in your future together. So happy that I was the one to capture these photos for you.  
I had a great time guys!



xoxo -Christy



No comments:

Post a Comment