Sunday, December 1, 2013

Delaware Christmas Tree Farm - The Longhany's

I am one lucky photographer!

I get really really good looking clients! This one happens to be my family.  And they are a happy one at that.  They have to be, Happy Genes run in the family. ;)




 The Longhany's





Laughter is always beautiful!
Betsy (My Aunt) & Ron started dating 4 years ago and recently finalized their love on paper in July of 2013.  



Brooke, Jared, & Kyle  






 HOLY Gorgeousness, Cory & Brooke!  I call dibs right now on future wedding date and baby pictures.  Keyword for her father - future, not now. 





 Ron's children, Brooke & Kyle





 Get it hotttt mama! (she's probably going to hurt me for putting these pics on here - but I love them)





 Brooke - I just have no words, just that you fell out of a gorgeous tree not the opposing ugly one. 






 My baby cousin, Jared (Betsy's son) -aka- Handsome.






So happy these two found one another.  True Love.






Ron's TopGun, Kyle.  






Again, DIBS. That's all I'm saying.






Handsome hiding in the tree farm. Found him!  






 These two have such a special bond. Love them with my whole heart.






Brooke found her tree! He's a keeper. :)



I can't help but say they are one good looking family.  I told you I'm lucky. I'm proud and thankful that they are a part of my Happy Genes family.  A fun and affectionate family, a perfect combination.  We made the best of our full sun & windy day at the Christmas Tree Farm on Thanksgiving morning! 

Love you all very much.  Looking forward to our next Holiday together already. 



xoxo - Christy


No comments:

Post a Comment