Monday, November 18, 2013

Delaware Christmas Tree Farm - Rodney, Jamie & Jadyn

I could not get home fast enough tonight because I was just so anxious to post this happy little families photo session from the tree farm.  I'm just in love with them. They are such an adorable couple and Rodney's son, Jadyn is a CUTIE!  

Jadyn even came to the photo session with a few requests of his own in regards to pictures. Love it!  Rodney and Jamie are engaged to be married in September 2014.  Happy they chose me to take these family photos.  I had a great time with them and was able to get my creative juices flowing.  




I heart them all so much. <3   Just adorable. 






 1st request of Jadyn - Swinging in the tree farm with Daddy & Jamie. 






Jamie. Just Stop!  Isn't she seriously GORGEOUS?!?  
Many times while editing these photos I held conversations with myself about how Jamie should be a model.  






Jamie supporting her big burly manly man fiancĂ©.  





Simply a beautiful happy loving couple.  




It's that love thing! 





The best tree on the farm!  





Daddy & Jadyn






Mistletoe is for kissing. Snap to it, you two!




Trimming the tree. I think he would have rather eaten it.  





2nd request of Jadyn - Silly face pose.  100% Happy Genes right here!
Daddy & Jamie may not be so happy with me for posting this but I know Jadyn will be!  ;)



This truly was a beautiful day and couldn't have asked for a better family!  Many happy wishes to you!


xoxo - Christy



No comments:

Post a Comment