Monday, November 4, 2013

Fall time and a little bitty clown

Ok, before it gets too late I better post our lovely little Halloween and Fall photos of our little Rocco.  I have way too much fun with this boy.  He melts my heart. Even right now as I am trying to post this, squirming and whining to get up, pulling the baby hairs at the back of my neck, scratching at my face, YEP, it's love. ;)




 I had to do it, I saw it on Pinterest, and thought why not?? 



I just can't get enough of him and the pumpkin.  I think they turned out fabulously well.  




Ok, now on to Halloween...




Trick or Treat, Smell my adorable big feet!



I just love the look on his face here.  



Can I just tell you how hard it is to put lipstick on an almost 6 month old.  
My husband told me he looked like a cheap hooker.  
My poor child.
You think he will ever forgive me later on in life?



xoxo - Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment