Wednesday, December 4, 2013

Rehoboth Beach, DE Engagement - Manni & Sara

I am just way too excited to post these pictures.  It was sooooo hard just to decide which ones to even show.  This beautiful fun vibrant couple is Manni & Sara, engaged and to be married in 2014.  

We had such a great time at the beach and I love showing my view behind the camera of their love for another.  I'm a puddle of mush over here.



 These two just oooooze mushy gushy love stuff. ;)






 So many sweet moments between them, like this one, Manni kissing Sara's shoulder. LOVE.






Fun & Beautiful to boot! 





 The way the look at each other. <3






You can't go to the boardwalk and NOT get Thrasher's boardwalk fries. It's a beach staple.








I could post about 30 more photos so I am going to stop before I get too carried away!  I'm in love with your love for one another. It's contagious.  I had such a fun time. Thanks again for sharing the day with us. Rocco enjoyed watching you too!



xoxo - Christy





No comments:

Post a Comment