Friday, December 27, 2013

My cousin, Dianna - Felton, Delaware

I don't even know where to begin with my cousin, Dianna.  She's a whole lot to handle and if you looked up competitive in the dictionary, her picture would be there, and she is too smart for her own good. But when you peel back her many layers, she is a huge softy. And she loves my son Rocco so much. She refers to Rocco as her "perfect boy." The love she has for him makes me love her that much more. 

I enjoy what time I get to spend with her when she is not busy with law school studies. (I tell you what, she is going to be one TOUGH lawyer.  No joke.  Glad she is on our side. Oh, she is going to be that pretty one too.)  So as soon as she had some time in between exams, we snuck in a little photo shoot to surprise her mom with at Christmas.  I've been waiting to post these photos because I knew Aunt Connie checks my blog, as I did not want to spoil the surprise. ;)

Dianna also brought along their dog Bailey. Such a great boy!




























Of course I have to put one of Rocco and her in front of our Christmas tree in the mix. "Hey, perfect boy" - as she would say. 


Dianna, I just want you to know how much I truly do believe in you. Never waver when the moments get to be too much. Just keep focused on the end result.   Proud of you and love you. 


xoxo - Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment