Friday, December 6, 2013

Delaware Christmas Tree Farm - The Larimore Family

Next up on the Christmas Tree Farm is this awesome family! The Larimore Family. I am just so happy Susie called me to set up their session. We had a blast and they couldn't be any nicer of a family. 




The Larimore Family - one good looking family or what?!?





The Dad & Mom that started it all - Pat & Susie




Their three children, Rachel, Ben, & Ashlie





 Ashlie & her husband Tommy 







Ben - this smile looks good on you! 






Rachel & her fiance Robert






These two are just adorable. Ashlie you are beautiful!







The handsome son, Ben







I'm a sucker for laughter and Robert knows how to make Rachel laugh. 








These guys know how to have fun. Even Dad was running through the trees! ;)
Even the tree farm owner, Paul, couldn't help but to get in on the fun.





Ok, I had to leave with one more jump photo. They just crack me up.




I can't even begin to tell you how many times I busted up laughing (usually at a certain somebody...cough cough...Robert) while editing their session. Tons of fun. So happy I got to meet this family. I hope to see you guys again in the future! 



xoxo - Christy


No comments:

Post a Comment