Thursday, December 5, 2013

Viola Barn - Family Photos - Schulties/Sharadin

Sue contacted me to grab a few photos of her beautiful & handsome children, and her little darling granddaughter, Addy.  She chose to go with a rustic barn feel and I couldn't be more in love with this barn.  We had such a fun time watching Addy really explore this fabulous barn and surrounding area. 



Just hanging out. ;)







 Sweet moments between Mommy & her baby girl.





The apple of their eye, Addy.  She is such a cute little character!














The three siblings, Cal, Justin, & Amanda.






 LOVE these sweet moments. <3







 Checking out her balance.







See I told you she is the apple.  





Addy is such a goof ball ;)




We had such a nice noon play date at the barn!  I hope you guys enjoy looking at these loving moments as much as I do.  



xoxo - Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment