Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Rocco's LoveSickThreads

Since becoming completely and utterly hooked to Instagram shopping, yes, you can shop on Instagram, I've never loved Rocco's clothing as much as I do now.  I've entered him into a few (ok...maybe more than a few) brand rep/enthusiast searches via Instagram.  @LoveSickThreads (Instagram username) chose Rocco as one of their brand enthusiasts! We couldn't have been happier. I was totally hoping they would pick him. I was able to work with the amazing designer/shop owner to come up with these custom jeans for Rocco!  
They are even named after him! 
The "Rocco" skinny stonewashed jean. <---Click there to see Rocco modeling his awesome jeans for her shop. He's such a hunk in them! 


You can use Rocco's code and receive 10% off of your order 
of any items in her shop:  CHERMO100
You may be able to work with her to design and name your own jean for your kiddos!












 "Babe, you wanna go for a ride in my truck!"


 You can also get his adorable raglan baseball tee shirt from here!  @BohemianMinis
It's one of our favorite tees!


Are these not the cutest pair of jeans?!?! I know I'm in love with them! and SQUEEEEEEE! when I see him wearing them around. 


Don't forget to use code CHERMO100 to get 10% off your order


xoxo - Christy



No comments:

Post a Comment