Sunday, August 24, 2014

Newborn: Emily Lynn

Photography is ever so evolving for myself.  I have shortcomings, I have a lot more to learn, I continually strive to make whomever I'm photographing happy. I, as well need to be happy with my photographs or else there would be no need for me to be in this business.  You can bet if I am your photographer, I am going to put my all into your photographs. All of what I have learned, studied, and practiced until the day I deliver your photos. 
With all of this being said, I am super happy with these photographs.  One day I may look back at this and roll my eyes of everything I have overlooked but at this very moment in my photography career, I am happy.  I am happy that I get to do what I love to do creatively and stay at home with my baby boy.  Yes, it sometimes makes for very long nights of editing once he has fallen asleep and cramming in bits of editing during nap time or tv time but I get it all, the best of both worlds. 

-----------------------

Now to welcome miss Emily! 
I had the pleasure of spending a morning with the beautiful and very sleepy Emily Lynn.  She was so tiny and hardly even made a peep.  Emily was born three weeks early of her due date and maybe this is why her sweet session went so well because she should still be in mommy's belly.  Instead she was already here and spending quality time with me, I am such a lucky lady!  








Emily with her aunties teddy bear. 



That little foot just had to come out, made us all giggle.
 Daddy was so super excited to be able to give us an idea for a photo, we just couldn't say no.  It was beyond adorable to see dad excited! Mommy says Emily isn't allowed to go hunting with daddy, so this is as close as it gets, and maybe some fishing... 

 Emily's nursery was to die for and it had this most amazingly beautiful pottery barn chair that I just had to incorporate some way.  I just love these photos. 

 One day they can look back and compare how much she has grown by this 
same beautiful chair. 

Nothing like a mothers love and gentle touch.  Mommy spoke to her 
so softly during these photos, it was a beautiful moment. 


Congrats Jamie and Doug, Emily is beyond beautiful.  Looking forward to watching her grow!


xoxo - Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment