Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Delaware State Fair Engagement, Harrington, DE - Tim & Jen

What a cool place to showcase your love and engagement to one another! It's only here once a year for ten days! I was playing around with the idea for weeks about offering sessions during the Delaware State Fair. I am so happy I ended up doing them.  We had such a fun time and the photos are so FUN and colorful!  These two are madly in love.  

Tim proposed to Jen on their 2nd anniversary at Loyola University, MD where the two met. They will be saying their I-Do's on their 3rd anniversary, same exact date that the love story began.  How romantic!







ahhh...Tim! I see what you were doing now! You are too funny!
 Jen you look radiant!!



Waiting for our sunset.




got it. love it.

 smooches


I wish you to nothing but love and happiness as you enter your last months of engagement and into your union of marriage. So much fun is still ahead for the two of you. <3




xoxo - Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment