Wednesday, September 17, 2014

Delaware Newborn: Chance Daniel Wright

I am having major baby fever over here with all the amazing newborns I have had the privilege of photographing recently.  I am just in love with each and every newborn. I want to snuggle them all day!  However that may send a few crazy lady flags in the air. 

I met with this next little handsome guy last week for our session, Mr. Chance Daniel Wright was born on August 30, 2014. He was already almost two weeks old when I met him!  But he was born a few weeks early so he was still all kinds of newborn sleepy and huggable!  

Here are just a few of my favorites. There are truly so many that I just loved with this little guy. 








This photo just makes my heart melt into a puddle. <3



I truly hope to be able to photograph this sweet little guy as he grows.  His mommy and I also have the same exact name, Christy!! :) Thank you for letting me spend time with the two of you, I had such a fun morning. 



xoxo - Christy

No comments:

Post a Comment