Thursday, January 30, 2014

Rocco's 9 Months

We have this stud in our house, his name is Rocco, and he is now 9 months old!  
We went with a half attempt of Valentine's Day themed photos but when we started to get red lipstick EVERYWHERE I threw it out the window and got the lollipop out, but then (you guessed it...) it was EVERYWHERE. Chucked the lolli and wiped away a few tears, and went back at it.  Photographing your own child is ridiculously hard! 

He is also wearing red for Marfan Syndrome awareness month coming up in February.  Just a couple of days away. 




About me...
20 lbs
31"
5 teeth (2 bottom, 3 top)

Says mama, dada & baba consistently 

MAJOR show off when sitting in his high chair

I am mobile now!! I can crawl!! 
I can also pull up to standing position next to couch. 

Making the cheese face and squinting

Waving buh-bye

Clapping hands

Giving high fives on command 

Hugs mommy tight when dogs bark


Loves...
Baths

Yelling and Squealing

Dancing to songs

To play airplane with his Lolo, riding his horsey with Lola, 
watching movies with my daddy

Playing peek-a-boo
 
FOOD.  
Noodles. Veggies. Beans, Fruits (I just ate mommy's favorite fruit, mango, and I loved it!) 

Rolling all over the floor when mommy is trying to change my diaper.

Cheesy face!


 Sweet as candy


 Kisses for $1





My boy makes me so proud.  



xoxo - Christy


No comments:

Post a Comment